尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7693

畀面勳章

1#
發表於 05-5-18 16:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問怎樣煲出綿綿靚粥地?及要用甚麼工具?

剛剛在0411媽咪會學了煲粥速成法, D粥真係煲得好綿, 慳時間又慳錢, 同大家分享下:

1. 先將一至兩湯匙米洗淨,然後放入真空焗杯/ 真空壺 (我用雜嘜牌, bought from Japan Home, very cheap price around $3X)

2. 加入100。C 滾水 (around 90% full), 焗 2-3 hrs

3. 打開真空壺 / 焗杯,d米已經開花,變成爛飯,把飯連水倒入煲內(我用瓦煲,also 雜嘜牌 bought from Japan Home around $1X) ,再加小小水,細火煮約8-10分鐘 → done 大功告成

P.S.
1. 有泡升起時,可以加入肉蓉/菜蓉/水果蓉,再滾多陣就OK
2. 用瓦煲記住睇火,否則很易燶

點評

edithlam5    發表於 12-1-28 03:36

男爵府

積分: 7693

畀面勳章

2#
發表於 05-6-16 16:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問怎樣煲出綿綿靚粥地?及要用甚麼工具?

fw5775,

Sorry for late reply! My computer has been infected by virus for some times and I cannot type Chinese at the moment.

水分量 approx. 90% full (just leave some space for the rice to expand)

For example I use 真空壺 bought from Japan Home (1 tablespoon rice + a little bit fruit skin + 1 bowl of 滾水 = approx. 90% full)

I always use 100。C 滾水, if you don't use 滾水, the rice may not be 開花 within 2 - 3 hours.

Baby will not eat too much (e.g. my baby eat 1 bowl of congee per one meal), the rice water from 真空壺 is almost enough (you may also add more water if your baby doesn't like thick congee). So the congee volume in 瓦煲 will be approx. 50% full.

Always remember to use 細火 fom the beginning to the end (don't worry, the congee cooking time is just 5 - 10 minutes). The congee will 滾 very very soon and you have to stand by and use a spoon to stir the congee from time to time to prevent chee 底.

首頁

尾頁

跳至