尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7328

81#
發表於 04-3-17 22:56 |只看該作者

Re: 星加坡旅遊日記!

melvinma,

你講既3-4個鐘頭係指回程...........定係來回呀?

如果去的話........而night safari開7:00pm..........我會食埋晚飯先去........果度附近有無食dinner的地方呀.

你可唔可以幫我plan由sentosa出發........到night safari.........應該要幾點出發同坐物交通公具去呀?

唔好意恩要勞煩你幫我編埋行程表添..........many thanks!

子爵府

積分: 12168

82#
發表於 04-3-17 23:43 |只看該作者

melvinma︰

我會照您的提示去遊覽,真的萬分感謝!我表妹一行5人仍宋訂到星加坡的酒店,她只比我遲幾小時訂就沒有酒店房,甚至連最貴的聖淘沙島酒店也沒有。

另外我想問星加坡有沒有geber的bb food 買呀?因我囡囡很喜歡geber的果蓉及果汁,如有,價錢是否比香港貴?

最後星加坡機場是否可以用港幣兌换新加坡幣?

:-P
mc <()>

複式洋房

積分: 290

83#
發表於 04-3-18 08:47 |只看該作者

Kristymum,

You stay three nights at Nirwana Resort. Are there any special sight-seeing places in Bintan?

大宅

積分: 1644

84#
發表於 04-3-18 09:01 |只看該作者

vkzone
呢間hotel係orchard road嘅前端,交通都算方便!$810都算抵,如果包埋tax就更加好添!比web site你參考下......[size=medium]Grand Hyatt Hotel S'pore

大宅

85#
發表於 04-3-18 09:18 |只看該作者

babyjerry
吾駛客氣!
你食完早餐可以先係島內行一陣,中午時份你便乘shuttle bus出orchard road,又行一陣.....之後乘mrt到Bishan果度有個大商場"Bishan junction"食完晚餐,再搭一個站到Ang Mo Kio係,AMK巴士總站搭No.138巴士大概$1(回程最後23:45)!日夜zoo中間有快餐部,如果吾想太夜食,你可以入去食飯先,等夜zoo開o左先入去玩都ok o架!
***日間zoo收6點..夜zoo開7點...中間空段時間可以食飯!

男爵府

積分: 5428

86#
發表於 04-3-18 09:25 |只看該作者

richsmart,

I don't think that there are many places for sight-seeing. I go to Bintan for lesiure and some watersports. My husband will go for scuba diving and I will take spa treatment. We are lazy guys and most likely, we will just eat and swim for the 3 days.

Having said that, there are some activities outside the resort, e.g. mangrove tour, elephant park, bicycle ride, day trip to Indonesian local towns such as Tanjung Pinang. But all these seem not attractive enough as I have similar experiences in other SE Asia countries.

大宅

87#
發表於 04-3-18 09:25 |只看該作者

mc
因為前2日國泰出o左package廣告,所以忽然好旺場!
星加坡baby food種類會比香港多,因為好西化吾鍾意煲粥仔,你落o左機,係機場地庫有超市,你去睇下有無收藏,價錢同香港差吾到,買huts嘅店會比geber多!
***係星唱錢會比香港抵,最好出o左閘係2邊找換店,[size=small]格完價先唱!

男爵府

88#
發表於 04-3-18 12:26 |只看該作者

melvinma,

好.........到時就依你個行程........定時出發........唔該晒!

男爵府

89#
發表於 04-3-18 14:15 |只看該作者

melvinma,

my departure flight is around 5 something........but need to check out hotel at 12:00........should I go to airport to check in and leave the luggage for airline (would that be too early for check in) or just leave the luggage in hotel and comeback to pick it up later.

大宅

積分: 1354

90#
發表於 04-3-18 17:22 |只看該作者

KristyMum,

Yes ah. The admission fees to underwater world includes entry to dolphin lagoon. Therefore, I have the following initial plan in mind-
1530hrs Meet-the-Dolphin
1600hrs Beach Train to Siloso Beach
1630hrs Underwater World (watching feeding sharks at Reef Colony at 1630hrs or at Ocean Colony at 1645hrs)
1730hrs Fountain Gardens and Flower Terrace
1815hrs Dinner at S.E.A. Village Restaurant (buffet @S$18.5)/Steword’s Riverboat
1940/2040hrs Musical Fountain

大宅

91#
發表於 04-3-18 17:25 |只看該作者

Babyjerry,

Wow, we have the same plan ah – Airport --> Lunch --> Taxi --> Sentosa. I think I will shop for some foods or drinks also after lunch, in case it is not convenient to buy daily necessities in the isolated Sentosa Island. Donno if the 7-11 located in Sentosa is close to our Resort.

I'll also ask CX Holidays to reserve seats for us when I pay the package because sumsum will share one seat with me, so I think the first row of window seats may be wider and more comfortable for us. I'll also request in advance a late check-out at the Resort at 3pm.

I have not started to plan for the baby stuff to be brought to Singapore. Milk Bottles? Maybe I'll also buy some disposable bottles for sumsum or just bring a few of her favourite bottles and clean them every day lah. I think she is about 2 and her milk bottles may not need steam sterilizing any more.

大宅

92#
發表於 04-3-18 17:39 |只看該作者

Melvinma,

Wa, $2,199? 4D/3N? Staying at M Hotel? I can't believe that the price can be made so low!!!
Thanks for your suggested itinerary to babyjerry ah. It's also suitable for me. But if Night Safari will spend us 3-4 hours, then I may need to hurry up therein because the last shuttle bus from Orchard Road to the Sentosa Resort departs at 2230hrs.

I just drafted an initial plan on the itinerary. Would you please give me some comments?

1/4(Thur)
1300-1500hrs Airport --> Lunch --> Small Shopping --> Sentosa
1530-2100hrs Meet-the-Dolphin --> Underwater World --> Fountain Gardens and Flower Terrace --> Dinner --> Musical Fountain

2/4 (Fri)
Morning Breakfast --> Swimming pool
Afternoon Orchard Road --> Lunch at 老巴剎 --> 唐人街"林志源肉干&星洲奶茶"(牛車水)
Night Clark Quay(沙嗲街晚餐)

3/4 (Sat)
Morning Breakfast --> Beach
Afternoon Lunch at Orchard高島屋百貨樓上"翡翠皇宮酒樓" --> Orchard Road --> Bishan junction --> Zoo (if CX offers free admission tickets)
Night Night Safari

4/4 (Sun)
Morning Breakfast --> Beach/Swimming pool
1130hrs Animal Show at Sentosa
1230hrs Bird Show at Sentosa
Lunch
1500hrs Check out and Depart Sentosa for Airport
1755hrs Depart Singapore for HK

SIA has just published a new package valid from 1/4 but it looks not very attractive.

男爵府

93#
發表於 04-3-18 18:27 |只看該作者

summama,

Do you like something colonial? In my last visit to Singapore, I like Raffles very much. It looks as if HK's Peninsula. I plan to Chijme, close to Raffles, in my coming journey too.

Clark Quay is more interesting on Sat. night. You may consider to swop your intinerary for Fri and Sat.

No one here mentioned 海南chicken rice. Becasue of Avian Flu???? I heard that Charterbox at Oriental Hotel and 文東記 are good. But the first one is quite expensive, about HK$80 for a dish.

水晶宮

積分: 68104

醒目開學勳章 BK Milk勳章

94#
發表於 04-3-18 18:32 |只看該作者

I tried the 海南 chicken rice in Charterbox at Oriental Hotel. It's very delicious. Everyone in the cafe will order this.

You can choose any part of the chicken and order more rices (free of charge).

男爵府

95#
發表於 04-3-18 20:28 |只看該作者

Summama,

Thanks for your sharing of your itinerary, it also suitable for me.........whether it can go on soomthly on the itinerary or not is dependented on my little boy........we just want to have a very relax vaccation........no rush.........seeing around and eat the good food.

The schedule after arrive in sing' airport is just exactly the same. I don't know that hotel accepts late check out request, does it cost extra charge? And how can I make such a request?

BTW, where do you live? We live in Tuen Mun and it takes about 1 hr to arrive the airport, so we need to get up at 5:00am that morning

大宅

96#
發表於 04-3-18 22:04 |只看該作者

babyjerry
方法一:你可以放低行李係酒店,然後再四圍行下,2點半度回酒店拿行李去機場!
方法二:你可以先去機場,由於柜位未必開o左,所以可能你要寄存行李,但要收錢的,再搭車去"淡賓尼"行一陣!

大宅

97#
發表於 04-3-18 22:25 |只看該作者

Summama
$2199係另外一間酒店啦,我留多4日,入o左"塔淡島"2晚,M Hotel2晚啦!
如果要搭2230果班,咁你6點入到去ZOO,係果度食埋快餐,7點一開門就入去,應該9點半可以走人,然後再乘巴士去Orchard搭車番島!
第一日行程OK,不過最好帶定把摺扇!露天地方無風會好熱!
第二日行程會趕一D,如果太遲吾駛急住去"老巴殺"食o架,因為果度係24小時開門,一定有機會!沙嗲街可能無咩可以比女女食,所以帶定baby food去以防萬一!
第3日.....如果2日都行orchard,可以去另一個地方"Suntec City"!,仲要留意....小心要大包細包入Zoo呀!
第4日.....島入面

大宅

98#
發表於 04-3-18 22:35 |只看該作者

KristyMum & JChan
星無新鮮雞食全部係冰鮮!所以我覺得HK雞比較有雞味!
果度有好多馬拉榴槤!分晒號碼...12D 24D XO...鍾意可以食下!細細粒一人一個!撞

大宅

99#
發表於 04-3-18 23:19 |只看該作者

講開星洲美食......流晒口水添! :-P
如果你地有機會去食"煮炒"(叫

男爵府

100#
發表於 04-3-19 08:42 |只看該作者

Sorry. one mistake. It should be "Chatterbox at Mandarin Hotel", on Orchard Road. :-P

首頁

尾頁

跳至