首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1644

61#
發表於 04-3-16 16:02 |只看該作者

Re: 星加坡旅遊日記!

Summama
你好!我通常都吾會提意去日間zoo,因為實在太熱太辛苦,如果你想去,便去夜間果個啦,你可以先行烏節路夜晚入zoo,反正同係北線,好方便!Underwater都好,不過係貴o左Do罹,之前係$12蚊,吾知有無變呢!不過好似吾限時o架,上次我都行o左4個圈!其實啱小朋友玩嘅地方實在吾多,好似我仔12月番星果時啱啱1歲,除o左游水,佢好似最鍾意去大公司個玩具部多d啦!

大宅

積分: 1354

62#
發表於 04-3-16 18:33 |只看該作者

Yes, I called CX Holidays direct at 27474388 and could make reservation of the flights and the hotel almost immediately.

There should be no flight restriction, if my understanding is correct.

richsmart 寫道:
Summama,

Where did you book the package (directly from CX or through travel agents)?

Do you know if there is any restrictions on the flight schedule?

大宅

63#
發表於 04-3-16 19:08 |只看該作者

Melvinma,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Actually I am a bit hesitant in staying for 3 nights in Sentosa. I chose it because I wished to bring sumsum to the beach and make the vacation more relaxed. However, if we wish to visit other sightseeing spots in Singapore, e.g. the Night Safari, the Clarke Quay etc., we'll need to travel in-and-out of the island almost every day. If we stay at city centre, I believe we can save much for traffic time and cost. By the way, do I have to pay the island admission fee for every time I enter the island to the Resort?

I am considering an alternative, i.e. your favourite: M Hotel. It costs only $2,690 for 3 nights. Is it worth? Is the breakfast there good? A good breakfast is very important to my family. Any opinions from you on where we should stay?

I understand that there is a trolley running a sightseeing route (S$9 for unlimited rides). Do you know how long it will normally take to complete a round? Is it worth? Would you recommend it?

I'll bring a stroller for Sumsum. Are there lifts/escalators inside the Sing. MTR? I hate that, besides the baby, I always need to carry the stroller also. Just like what I have to do in some of the MTR stations in HK and most of the JR stations in Japan.

I am sorry that I have so many questions. I'll search for more information and make a decision before I should pay for the package.

melvinma 寫道:
Summama
你好!我通常都吾會提意去日間zoo,因為實在太熱太辛苦,如果你想去,便去夜間果個啦,你可以先行烏節路夜晚入zoo,反正同係北線,好方便!Underwater都好,不過係貴o左Do罹,之前係$12蚊,吾知有無變呢!不過好似吾限時o架,上次我都行o左4個圈!其實啱小朋友玩嘅地方實在吾多,好似我仔12月番星果時啱啱1歲,除o左游水,佢好似最鍾意去大公司個玩具部多d啦!

子爵府

積分: 12168

64#
發表於 04-3-16 20:25 |只看該作者

melvinma:

謝謝您的行程建議,我外婆主要是見我囡囡及接受化療(她住在印尼),她會在6號或7號看醫生,我看主要是與她飲茶,之後我們一家人出外周圍看看。

但是旅行社說現在因為起了高速公路,所以乘車只需2個多小時喎,不知是否屬實?(由新加坡至吉隆坡)

我想再問如果由〝m hotel〞乘的士,我們有5個大人,1個小朋友,不知是否可搭一架的士,車費約多少錢呢?

mc <()>

男爵府

積分: 7328

65#
發表於 04-3-16 21:39 |只看該作者

melvinma:

去 "老巴殺"..........有咩係必"食"嫁...........我一家包括仔仔都係"為食"之人 ..........請你推介下 :-P :-P

男爵府

66#
發表於 04-3-16 21:44 |只看該作者

Summama,

我都係4月1-4日去聖淘沙.........住Beaufort.........貪佢有resort feel........如果住市中心.........驚好似仲係香港既感覺.........我係thru agent買package.........可以平$100........唔知會唔會有機會係聖淘沙相遇呢

大宅

67#
發表於 04-3-17 08:36 |只看該作者

babyjerry
以前老巴殺全勝期開晒有差吾多80檔o架,不過而家都吉o左好多,但都有40檔左右,果度星期5晚會close o左隔離條街,變成沙嗲街o架,如果預到必要一試!其他值得推介.......
板麵,叻沙蝦麵,3色紅豆冰,燒摩鬼魚 :-P

大宅

68#
發表於 04-3-17 08:47 |只看該作者

mc
高速公路點都吾會快過火車掛,火車都吾止要2個鐘啦!
佢未計塞車o者!2個鐘我唸"關丹"都未到!
咁如果係,你同婆婆去烏節路我講果間飲茶啦,果間開十點,不過最好早d去,果度有好多hk人o架,因為點心最有水準!有時仲會有hk明星睇,好e都成日去果間o架!
如果你5大1細,你可以叫hotel幫你call架大的士,可以坐多d人o架!不過要早call定!價錢好似一樣!

男爵府

69#
發表於 04-3-17 09:11 |只看該作者

melvinma,

唔該晒........我已經mark低晒啦........到時一定要試下 ........紅豆冰係我隻佬的至愛

大宅

70#
發表於 04-3-17 09:17 |只看該作者

Summama
sentosa2間大酒店都有shuttle bus到orchard rd,你記住回程時間去站上車便ok啦!你搭酒店車係吾駛比$2入島費嘅,其實都幾方便,起碼吾駛搭的士!
由於星實在太熱,除了sentosa,我都會推介大家,日間行商場,夜晚才戶外活動,Night Safari同Clarke Quay都係會夜晚去,如果你住係島內,會受島閘關門嘅時間限制,加上係星如果12點過後搭的士,要加20-30%,大家要留意!
你係一定要帶bb車o架,因為星要成日行,吾帶車仔你會好辛苦,不過地方大,推車仔會好方便!mrt東北新線全部有lifts同行人電梯,就算要抬都吾會好耐放心!搭mrt以經可以去晒全國,加上係同一間公司,只要吾好轉錯車,係吾駛另外買票!
m hotel嘅早餐算中上,因為呢間係商務同好多日本人住嘅酒店,所以除o左一般麵包腸仔,仲會有生果同少量魚生o架!
你吾駛客氣,幫到我一定會幫,你都要留意下"星航假期",此終係自己友,有時都會有正package!

大宅

71#
發表於 04-3-17 12:58 |只看該作者

babyjerry,

Yes, I picked Beaufort also for its resort feel. With a troublesome baby, I prefer a more relaxed vacation.

Then we'll be staying in the same hotel on those few days lor. I'll be leaving HK at 0855hrs on 1/4 and departing Singapore at 1755hrs on 4/4. Will you be on the same CX flights? How do you go to the Beaufort from the Airport? By taxi or MRT+shuttle bus? What is your itinerary? Please don't hesitate to approach me if you see Sumsum wherever on the plane or in Singapore.

Do you mean that your 4D/3N package costs you only $2,890 with the same added values offered by CX Holidays? Do you mind telling me which agent offers you this attractive package?

大宅

72#
發表於 04-3-17 13:08 |只看該作者

melvinma,

As you said, it won't be a problem on traffic if the hotel shuttle bus allows free and unlimited rides wor.

I always keep an eye on SIA Holiday packages lah. However, its packages are valid until 31.3.2004 only. Updated ones have not been published.

I have one question ah. Are two hours enough for visiting the underwater world or the Night Safari?

男爵府

積分: 5428

73#
發表於 04-3-17 13:50 |只看該作者

Sentosa係人工沙灘, right? 唔好expect佢好有大自然feel, 我上website check過,underwater world 的入場費包埋去dolpin lagoon,1:30, 3:30 & 5:30pm 有meet-the-dolphin session.  underwater world另有night ocean. 我都想睇.

Melvinma>>> 想食pepper crab/ curry crab,有無名店介紹? Holland Village OK嗎?有什麼特色?另,香港的手機, 新加坡適唔適用? Millions Thanks.

男爵府

74#
發表於 04-3-17 14:11 |只看該作者

Summama,

同你個行程一模一樣........係機上己有機會say hi la........我會係落機後到airport's basement to enjoy my lunch.........recommeded by melvinma that the 肉骨茶and 紅豆冰 are the must try items........then take taxi to Sentosa..........because of carrying luggage with kid.........I think this would be the most convenient way even it needs to pay a little bit more.

My son is going to 3 years and has a very big head and eyes and has the same outlook with his dad.........so if you see someone has these characters at the airport........please just come and say hi to us.

And the total discount of package is less $100 only rather than each person.......but 好過無啦.

You may call Ms. Dolphine Cheng on 2840-9133 and quote that you are referred by Ms. Yau who has just bought the same package from her.

大宅

75#
發表於 04-3-17 17:42 |只看該作者

Summama
如果你淨係行烏節路都ok,不過如果想去更多地方,或者住一日市中心會好d啦!
星航無package都無計,我12月26號去,都係$2199咋...抵!
underwater好細咋...行一圈最多半小時!2小時剛好你行完再搭單軌火車環島一周,再回終點碼頭站!
而Night Safari就雙反,坐夜遊火車都要半小時,如果你想行多一陣,計埋你搭番巴士出地鐵,最少要3-4小時先夠!

大宅

76#
發表於 04-3-17 17:44 |只看該作者

babyjerry
你仔仔鍾意火車頭tommy嗎?如果鍾意果邊有好多相關產品,都可以買下!

男爵府

77#
發表於 04-3-17 17:50 |只看該作者

melvinma,

我仔仔只鍾意巴士.........我可以慳d啦

嘩........物去night safari要花上咁多時間嫁 咁要諗下先......睇下去唔去好.........唔想咁趕.

Summama,

我book package果陣叫個agent幫我劃埋位.........因為係仔仔第一次坐飛機........所以想比個窗口位佢望下.

你會點解決奶樽既問題呀........我今日係永安買左旅行用即棄既奶樽連5個袋.........折實$36.00.......Playtex brand

大宅

78#
發表於 04-3-17 17:51 |只看該作者

KristyMum
Holland Village只係特色棑屋,吾算好特別,如果你想去睇土產,maybe馬來村會啱你d!
你想食pepper crab&curry crab,去東海岸公園海鮮中心食啦!.....有間小紅屋red house最抵食...不過一隻有成斤幾...好大隻o架!你就住叫啦! curry crab吾會太辣記得叫曼頭仔,好好味! :-P 星加坡電話制式一樣,一般國際漫遊可以收到!印尼果邊都係!

大宅

79#
發表於 04-3-17 17:59 |只看該作者

babyjerry
其實同長隆差吾多,不過會好feel,因為坐車仔夜遊果陣,真係好激o架!d人都靜好多啦! 你唸定行程,我home有本bus book...有晒路線同車費....星係計站數o架!由$0.8至1.4!

男爵府

積分: 7257

80#
發表於 04-3-17 18:17 |只看該作者

我想問下GRAND HAYTT好唔好秀間大唔大? 交通方唔方便?
$810一晚算唔算平呀?

首頁

尾頁

跳至