Re: 星加坡旅遊日記!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

洋房

積分: 94

42#
發表於 04-3-14 22:55 |只看該作者

Hi melvinma,

How nice to know that you returned from Singapore. I will move to Singapore next month since my husband will be relacated to work there.

I would like to have your advice in the following points: -

1. We're thinking about renting a Condo. in Orchard Road or East Coast ? Any comment to these areas or any other suggestions ?? My husband will work in World Trade Centre.

2. Anything I must bring to Singapore ? Clothes ?? Food ?? Electric appliances ??

3. My daughter is 2 years old now. Do you know any good nursery or playgroup in Singapore ?

4. Any culture differences I should be aware of ?

Thanks.

大宅

積分: 1644

43#
發表於 04-3-15 08:43 |只看該作者

tingting&hinhinmommy
你好,係星買外國貨一般也不比香港平,加上紙水問題,只有那種品牌是s'pore or malaysia做的,才會比香港平!combi係日本做,相信會和hk價錢差吾到!
melvinma

大宅

44#
發表於 04-3-15 09:22 |只看該作者

blaw
恭喜你先生能有到新加坡工作的機會,星係個好地方,相信你們一定會生活愉快!
你先生office係world trade,你住orchard or east coast都差吾到遠,不過orchard會熱鬧d,而east coast地方多為私人屋,所以會比較憂靜!而且會沒有地鐵和商場,最近之大形商場為"marine parade"!月租2千-4千/sgd!以下呢間係星最大地產公司..你可以參考下![size=medium]ERA 地產公司
如果你吾係under移民身份,基本上帶電器要打稅,而且船運費貴和需報關,實在煩,其實你帶夠錢去便ok啦!果度有hk bank,你可以tt過去,再襟機攞cash方便快捷!天氣方面係全年夏天,最凍都係24度,所以你帶短衫褲以經可以,果邊有齊"左記,u2,bossini"吾駛怕吾啱心水!奶粉方面如果食惠氏更加好,因為係made in s'pore!
星果邊地方大,而且重視教育,一般為小班制,而且全英文教學,私人與政府辦之幼稚園都好有水準,可以放心!
s'pore係多原文化,由4大種族結合,所以當你見到好多印度人(有體味),和回教徒(全黑紗包面),吾駛表現太驚奇o架!

該用戶已被刪除

45#
發表於 04-3-15 12:07 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

46#
發表於 04-3-16 09:03 |只看該作者

tingting&hinhinmommy
吾駛客氣!

複式洋房

積分: 290

47#
發表於 04-3-16 09:06 |只看該作者

Dear vkzone

Where do you book Nirwana Resort Hotel (through local travel agent or internet)?

I am planning to go to Singapore on 2 Apr and would like to stay in Nirwana Resort Hotel on 4 Apr.

Do you know the schedule of the ferry? I need to catch the CX flight at 11:00a.m. Do you think I can catch the flight.

Thanks a lot!

男爵府

積分: 5428

48#
發表於 04-3-16 09:13 |只看該作者

richsmart,

代答:
ferry schedule: www.brf.com.sg
bintan resorts: http://www.bintan-resorts.com/

Are you going to plan the trip on your own, even book the ferry ticket by yourself?

複式洋房

49#
發表於 04-3-16 09:28 |只看該作者

I am going with my husband and my 3-yr old kid during 2-5 Apr by joining the CX 3 days two nights package. I therefore plan to stay in Nirwana Resort Hotel on 4 Apr. The CX package offers the return flight at 11:00a.m.

As advised by kvzone, there is a package of Nirwana Resort Hotel including ferry ticket. Am I correct?

Can you provide me any advice?

Thanks!

子爵府

積分: 12168

50#
發表於 04-3-16 09:33 |只看該作者

Melvinma︰

您好!

旅行社現在幫我訂了 M Hotel Singapore, 但正在嘗試看看Concorde Hotel是否有房。我4月5日將乘國泰下午航班到新加坡,估計到新加坡已是晚上。而8號離開新加坡的航班是下午機。不知應如何安排旅遊行程呢?這次主要是探望外婆,她在新加坡看醫生,順道旅遊。我囡囡兩歲多點,不知道有哪些地方可以觀光,又有哪些食店值得嘗試呢?謝謝!

我外婆應在5號抵新加坡,她想飲茶,不知有沒有好介紹呢?另外聖陶沙島是否要花一日時間才可去呢?

謝謝!

p.s. 本來想搭早航班,但又怕囡囡不能這麼早起床。
mc <()>

大宅

51#
發表於 04-3-16 09:37 |只看該作者

mc & all
有bk朋友會問,點解我咁鍾意m hotel(tanjong pagar mrt行8分鐘),其實主要除o左酒店平靚正之外,另一最大原因,係間酒店好近"星"最大嘅美食中心"老巴殺"(lau pa sat),如果你想試晒大部份星洲美食,而又係平民價錢,我首推呢度啦!(raffles place mrt行8分鐘)!

特別4天行程推介如下:
烏節路(點心午餐)+聖濤沙+漁人碼頭or克拉碼頭(沙嗲街晚餐)
唐人街"林志源肉干&星洲奶茶"(牛車水)+夜間動物園(7點開)
malay village or bird park+魚尾獅象+suntec city美食中心(財富之泉)+westin hotel頂樓(飲杯嘢順便睇夜景)

***如是早去晚返航班,可增遊其他地方!

男爵府

52#
發表於 04-3-16 09:59 |只看該作者

richsmart,

You mean you plan to stay at Nirwana on 4 April and catch the flight at 11:00am on 5 April. If this is the case, I think this schedule is impossible. The earliest ferry departs at 8:30am at Bintan. After taking into account the 1 hour time difference between Singapore and Bintan and the 45-minute ferry journey, you will reach Singapore at 10:15am.

男爵府

53#
發表於 04-3-16 10:17 |只看該作者

richsmart,

Btw, have you brought the CX package yet? CX sells a new package called "stop@singapore for a spring gateway". Same price as the previous one but with more privileges. Unluckily, I have brought CX Bintan package already.

子爵府

54#
發表於 04-3-16 10:47 |只看該作者

melvinma︰

謝謝您的推介行程,這些地方應該乘坐甚麼交通工具呢?是否乘mtr或巴士就可以去到?

另外,"m hotel"附近是否有大型書店呢?因我想買一些兒童書給囡囡。 :-P :-P
mc <()>

子爵府

55#
發表於 04-3-16 10:53 |只看該作者

melvinma︰

另外我表妹一行將會提前到新加坡,她們想自行乘車前往馬來西亞吉隆坡,不知您是否知道車費是多少?現兩日後才回新加坡。
mc <()>

複式洋房

56#
發表於 04-3-16 11:28 |只看該作者

Kristymum,

When will you go to Singapore? How much is your CX Bintan package? What is your tour plan?

I didn't confirm my CX package yet. What is the privileges of the new package "stop@singapore for a spring gateway"?

Thanks a lot!

男爵府

57#
發表於 04-3-16 12:07 |只看該作者

I plan to visit Singapore and Bintan from 6 April to 12 April with my husband and my daughter at 3.5 years old. The CX Bintan package is $3180 for an adult and $2080 for a child, including 3 nights at Nirwana Resort, daily breakfast, air ticket to Singapore and ferry transfer to Bintan. After the Bintan tour, I will spend another 3 nights in Singapore. I take the advice of Melvinma and will stay at M hotel which is $600 per room per night.

Comparatively, the Bintan package is more expensive than the Singapore package, especially for the child. But, I don't want to fuss over the ferry journey and take Bintan package at last.

For details of the stop@singapore for a spring gateway, please check with CX website: www.cathaypacific.com

大宅

積分: 1354

58#
發表於 04-3-16 13:25 |只看該作者

Yes, the CX new package (4D/3N) seems more attractive as compared with its previous one, and even with those offered by WingOn or GoldJoy (same price but some added value and mileage from CX). I have just confirmed this 4D/3N package with CX Holidays at only $2,990 per adult ($810 for infant) and will stay at the Sentosa Resort and Spa on 1-4 April. Any chance to meet any of you?

For the package, pls click here.

Melvinmama,
I'm almost sure that I'll go to the Zoo, the Night Safari, the Underwater World. It's all for my baby. Any other suggested itinerary for reference? Thank you.

複式洋房

59#
發表於 04-3-16 13:53 |只看該作者

Summama,

Where did you book the package (directly from CX or through travel agents)?

Do you know if there is any restrictions on the flight schedule?

大宅

60#
發表於 04-3-16 15:53 |只看該作者

mc
這些行程大部份都是搭mrt轉巴士,只有入聖濤沙碼頭要坐的士,m hotel好近地鐵o架!..你吾好選concorde啦...又遠又吾方便!
以前我有題及書店web site...你睇番之前啦!
你表妹想去KL....如果搭車要最少8粒鐘o架,吾搭飛機好似吾得喎! 你有老人家吾可以行太耐o架!等你confirm酒店,然後你話埋係邊睇醫生,你再pm我啦!

首頁

尾頁

跳至