首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 9235

41#
發表於 07-8-30 12:24 |只看該作者
Dear Chanel fans,
I'm so interest for all your discussion about the 2.55
reissues. Does anyone can tell me what is size for 225, 226, & 227 ? Thanks a lots!

別墅

積分: 591

42#
發表於 07-8-30 12:28 |只看該作者
fungwongphie

我無tracking no. 呀, 早幾日問sa佢話要thur 番公司才給我, 即最快都今晚啦, 等我試下打去fedex 問問先, 唔該哂!

原文章由 fungwongphie 於 07-8-30 12:02 發表
happychu,

Have you got the complete tracking no. from the SA ?? If yes, you can go to fedex's website @ www.fedex.com to check directly ga. Last time, my denim cabas stayed @ Fedex's store at CLK a ...

別墅

積分: 591

43#
發表於 07-8-30 12:35 |只看該作者
剛check 左fedex, 佢話仲未有貨係送去我講果間公司 , 攪mud 鬼???

原文章由 fungwongphie 於 07-8-30 12:02 發表
happychu,

Have you got the complete tracking no. from the SA ?? If yes, you can go to fedex's website @ www.fedex.com to check directly ga. Last time, my denim cabas stayed @ Fedex's store at CLK a ...

大宅

積分: 1348

44#
發表於 07-8-30 12:36 |只看該作者
Wow! Time flies! I've just left HK for 4 days jei, now you've started PART V here la. Well done!!! So, wish we can have part VI, VII, VIII, IX, X ....... infinity very soon la....haha...am I too outdated to say such thing at page 3 of part V lei??

Sorry, I still have no time to go through all, I will come back here later today.

Have a nice day!

複式洋房

積分: 211

45#
發表於 07-8-30 12:54 |只看該作者
原文章由 happychu 於 07-8-30 11:26 發表
TULIP1

你兩日就收到咁快既, 我果個上星期六SEND 今日都未收到!!!

Yes, I thought I'm in luck, I've never in the wait list of her, but when I sent her email, she got the bag for me and sent me pictures of the hologram of my bag, the authentic card, the receipt and the tracking no by mail. I ordered it on 12:am 28/08 and I got it on 9:30 am by Fedex this morning.

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

46#
發表於 07-8-30 13:21 |只看該作者
happychu,

It is . It could still be in the SA's shop wor. I think sb has experienced similar.......Is that you Kalani/Threetoone/arayako/fatping1 ?? Sorry that I really can't recall exacatly but I am sure it did happen before.

So, you can call the SA direct to see what the xell she/he is doing lor.........:cry:

原文章由 happychu 於 07-8-30 12:35 發表
剛check 左fedex, 佢話仲未有貨係送去我講果間公司 , 攪mud 鬼???
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

珍珠宮

47#
發表於 07-8-30 13:22 |只看該作者
Threetoone,

No rush..........me too....

Kalani,

Pls check PM. Thank you. :loveliness:

Cheers,
fungwongphie

原文章由 Threetoone 於 07-8-30 12:36 發表
Wow! Time flies! I've just left HK for 4 days jei, now you've started PART V here la. Well done!!! So, wish we can have part VI, VII, VIII, IX, X ....... infinity very soon la....haha...a ...
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

積分: 906

48#
發表於 07-8-30 15:12 |只看該作者
Threetoone,
Nevermind my PM...made a mistake and scared myself off! ?-( ?-( ?-(

Fungwongphie,
Congrats! Seems like I won't be able to find mine before price increase lu...

LMMJ,
225: 9-3/4" x 7" x 2-1/6"
226: 11" x 8" x 2-1/2"
227: 12-1/4" x 9-1/6" x 2-1/2"

[ 本文章最後由 arayako 於 07-8-30 15:51 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 4701

49#
發表於 07-8-30 15:48 |只看該作者
all sister,

today i received sa in hk phone, have a jumbo classic bag arrived, so i buy it and got frist chanel bag now!

and also i buy the hair clip as well!

very beauty and happy!

Miki

later i post the pic to both of us sin!
小玄玄於15-3-06在聖保祿醫院出生!!!

男爵府

積分: 9235

50#
發表於 07-8-30 15:49 |只看該作者
arayako,
Thanks for your reply!.
Do you think the 226 is suitable for my height is only 5'2?

別墅

積分: 906

51#
發表於 07-8-30 15:56 |只看該作者
mikileung,
Congrats!

LMMJ,
I think you'll be totally fine using a 226. You won't find it too big unless you are used to small bags.

珍珠宮

52#
發表於 07-8-30 16:10 |只看該作者
arayako,

Pls check PM.

原文章由 arayako 於 07-8-30 15:12 發表
Threetoone,
Nevermind my PM...made a mistake and scared myself off! ?-( ?-( ?-(

Fungwongphie,
Congrats! Seems like I won't be able to find mine before price increase lu...

LMMJ,
225 ...
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

積分: 4157

53#
發表於 07-8-30 16:12 |只看該作者
happychu,

Don't worry so much, I know which SA u are talking about... sometimes he told me he shipped the bag on Sat, but i won't receive it until next next Monday or Tuesday... i am used to his talking... probably he had sent the order to shipping department on Sat, but the bag won't ship out until 2-3 days later... it happened sometimes... so u need to ask the tracking number from the SA and trace from www.fedex.com ... no need to feel panic ar! :-P

Threetoone,

Welcome back! How's your trip ar? share with us when u have time...

Miki,

Congrats! I also got the black jumbo classic flap as my 1st Chanel bag ar... good choice!

arayako,

I always thought bijoux chain means the vintage style chain wor... if the new chain with jumbo flap means shiny chain without leather... if i have time, i will post pic again tonight... :-P

別墅

積分: 780

54#
發表於 07-8-30 16:15 |只看該作者
fatping1,

係呀! 係呀! 我都有arayako同樣嘅疑問??? 因我還以為 new chain = bijoux chain tim!!!

原文章由 arayako 於 07-8-29 23:45 發表
Fatping1,

Will you be able to find pictures of the new chain and bijoux chain? I am wondering if I have mixed them up or thought they were the same!

大宅

55#
發表於 07-8-30 16:20 |只看該作者
fungwongphie,

What are u ordering ar? brown expandable flap? It is so nice ar, i am using it every day now! hee hee... post modelling pic when u got your bag wor..

Hi sisters,

There are too many posts la, got mixed up... let's update what we will order or waiting now before price increase???

fatping1 - waiting for jumbo flap black with MM lock and bijoux chain (vintage)

how about u gals?

別墅

積分: 780

56#
發表於 07-8-30 16:26 |只看該作者
Hi sisters,

fatping1 - waiting for jumbo flap black with MM lock and bijoux chain (vintage)
winniemama - will order jumbo classic flap in grey/navy with new chain (???)

原文章由 fatping1 於 07-8-30 16:20 發表
fungwongphie,

What are u ordering ar? brown expandable flap? It is so nice ar, i am using it every day now! hee hee... post modelling pic when u got your bag wor..

Hi sisters,

There are too ...

珍珠宮

57#
發表於 07-8-30 16:27 |只看該作者
fatping1,

heheheheheheeee, yes ar ~~ brown instead of blk lu. Mind changed rapidly.......

I am waiting for my khaki baby cabas ar ~~

原文章由 fatping1 於 07-8-30 16:20 發表
fungwongphie,

Hi sisters,

There are too ...
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

58#
發表於 07-8-30 16:27 |只看該作者
Winniemama,

I guess new chain will include bijoux chain guar... may be all those chain without leather will be called new chain la...

Why u didn't post modeling pic of your dark silver 226?

大宅

積分: 1348

59#
發表於 07-8-30 16:28 |只看該作者
Since every one was so "hard working" recently, I declared that I have to give up la. May I be excused, I don't think I can go through all the posts la......hope you won't mind.

arayako,

I just want to tell you that your pick on CL "nude" platform is really good, I really want to have one pair too. But I don't think I will buy shoes via internet, my sizes varies a lot even with the same brand.
So, do you mean you have asked all the shops in HK, they told that they won't have stock forever???

fatping1,

Really nothing special to share for my trip, only swimming in the pool, swimming in the beach, then swimming in the pool again..ha..ha...sounds boring, but indeed my daughter enjoyed it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was very manic for the past few days, kept singing and dancing.

And there're quite a lot of families from HK, Japan, Korea and even ?US/UK??

The weather is nice too, in the sense that it's not too hot, but quite a lot of raining.

Kalani,

Did you get your leather jacket in the end? And how about the "fur" from Juicy?

Don't forget to post wor.

I also want a short trip with my hubby only!!! Very sin-mo you ar!

Cheers,
Threetoone

大宅

60#
發表於 07-8-30 16:34 |只看該作者
fungwongphie,

I thought u had the black baby cabas wor, u ordered khaki baby cabas as well?? u really in love of cabas wor...

I saw the khaki baby cabas IRL, so pretty ... if i don't have dark silver baby cabas, i will buy the khaki one instead of black... but my mom is using the black baby cabas now, she is happy with it ar! hee hee...:-P

Hi sisters,

I have a query about the Chanel earrings... it seems the 耳環托 is very tight to push in and out from the earrings, do u have such problems??? :-|

首頁

尾頁

跳至