christne,
:mrgreen: so funny!

大宅

積分: 2708

82#
發表於 05-3-4 09:56 |顯示全部帖子

Re: bb五個月左右的媽媽入來傾下計 (再續 - 現已八個月啦)......

tulipgdn 寫道:
其實我都冇咩想買, 因為想儲蓄多d$$, 過了新年, 先發覺真係要開始諗下可唔可以慳d錢幫個女供下d咩咩的教育基金,自己冇讀好多書, 見識小, 希望現在可以幫個女安排好d, 學多d野!

tulipgdn,
Me too! And I also bought this for my bb when she was 4 mos. The amount I bought is not big but I hope can help a little bit next day!
For me, you are already very "net", you always teach us a lot of things. As a mother I really knew nothing, I even need my maid to teach me! I think Ching Ching will also agree you are a great mom next day!

大宅

83#
發表於 05-3-4 10:01 |顯示全部帖子

shirleylee 寫道:
Milka

BoBo 的Report還未出,,,,應該是沒有事的,,,,,,,,多謝你的關心,,,,,點解四月份生日會不見你參加呢?

Hi shirley,
Cos my cat is sick, I have no mood lo! Hope to see you all next time!

大宅

84#
發表於 05-3-4 14:38 |顯示全部帖子

tulipgdn 寫道:
Milka,

你係join邊間? 我之前取了資料, 但都冇咩idea!
有d保險公司好貴! :exclaim:

:

tulipgdn,
I just checked from Hang Seng bk before but my hubby decided to bought it from his friend - "AIG Insurance" ,the scheme is totally different and I don't know how to compare ?-( . You know la, the bonus they write in the proposal is always very attractive but I don't think it really will be so good! :mrgreen:

大宅

85#
發表於 05-3-7 10:15 |顯示全部帖子

小心女人 寫道:
tulipgdn,
可否PM你果個playgroup既資料比我? 我見你話筲箕灣都有又唔錯喎!

Careful woman,
The playgroup tulipgdn mention will have the course on June & jul 05. I called there and the lady said we can fax the application form to them START on May only. I plan to join it, hope to see cyrus there!

大宅

86#
發表於 05-3-7 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

小心女人 寫道:
Milka,
You only want to see Cyrus?? How about me?? hee~~ Without me, Cyrus cannot go there alone.
[quote]
[/quote]

He..he.., Sorry sorry! look forward to see you too! :mrgreen:

大宅

87#
發表於 05-3-8 09:41 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

Today I rec'd a bad news - my head office was already decided to close our office in HK soon. I am going to lose my job!! What can I do? I had no qualifications & old....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

大宅

88#
發表於 05-3-9 09:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
Thank you for all of the encourage & support! I work as a Asst. Sr. Accountant. I work in my office when I was still "young", upto this Apr. it will be 16 years! I don't have "cert" and I don't think I can find another job so easily..... Yesterday night I can not sleep well as I really read a "招職" and as what I quess... can not find呀!!! Oh my God! I need to pay my maid & support not a small amount to my mother side (their mortage - as my papa die already and my brother earn not much) per month... Really very headache! :cry: :cry: :cry:

dad& mom
Did your bb get better? My girl like me mixed the cheese to the congee, will you try it? (I use QBB Cheese stick which can find in the Japanese Dept. store supermarket) Hope you b enjoy eating solid food and get well soon!

大宅

89#
發表於 05-3-10 09:48 |顯示全部帖子

樹熊媽 寫道:
各位:

我而家好唔開心呀, 事關今朝發現呀囡竟然發燒發到103度, 當時診所又未開, 嚇到我差d想抱佢去睇急症, 但而家睇完醫生, 都未知咩事, 個醫生話可能出疹, 又有可能感冒未發, 叫我觀察多兩日, 雖然暫時退咗燒, 但姑娘話有可能會燒番, 而家真係好擔心, 好希望可以代呀囡病, 代佢食藥, 唔駛佢咁辛苦 :cry:

koala mami,
How is bb koala? 103oc is quite high :cry: after she take the medicine did she still have fever? My officemate's daughter also have fever, she brought her to the clinic yestersday, the Dr. said she just had cough & influ. and she still have fever today (not so high) even after taken the medicine. As what your Dr. told you, keep on watching her and hope she will be recovery soon!
When Michelle was sick I also had the same thinking as you - I prefer I am the one who suffered! Just try to take it easy (I know it is not easy at all! ), sometime after babies got sick they will be more healthier and had the resistance..... but anyway hope she will be fine and get well soon!

大宅

90#
發表於 05-3-10 09:54 |顯示全部帖子

shirleylee 寫道:
我四月份會轉做全職媽媽 - (因我個女身體不是太好,而且個保母也照顧得不好 ) 不過只可以短暫 (但我會好珍惜這段時間 ) :wink:

Shirley,
May be this is good for you and Bobo. How long will you plan to stay with her? few months? 1-2 years?

大宅

91#
發表於 05-3-10 10:00 |顯示全部帖子

babytang 寫道:
....宜家support住佢既elbow可以周圍行,可能一一平時好馬騮,鐘意周圍爬,無時停,所以啱晒佢!

1 1 can walk a little bit.. Wa~ Michelle is the same birthday as 1 1 "ar" but Michelle only can stand and not "firm" I should let her have more training

大宅

92#
發表於 05-3-10 10:12 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all sisters,
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks again for all the support!
Yesterday night I slept at 10:00p.m. and I feel better.
Now what I can do is to " see step walk step" and leave it all to God!
In our life sometimes things happen not the way as what we expect and wish , It is call "problem".... but after it was settled and when we look back we will find that was not really a big deal .......but while suffering it....very painful! :-| I do believe life is beautiful! especially when I look at my bb!

大宅

93#
發表於 05-3-14 17:34 |顯示全部帖子

tulipgdn 寫道:
Milka,

幾時係last day?另一個角度睇, 我都好羨慕你, 可以有機會做一段時間的full-time 媽媽. 有時睇賽翁失馬焉知非福!

Tulipgdn,
Still don't know yet! Can be very fast... already asked the procedures from the auditor....
Head office want to keep our subsidary Co., hope I can transfer to the subsidary Co. (hope they want me la.... )

Shirley & dad&mon,
Thank you "ar" !

大宅

94#
發表於 05-3-15 09:23 |顯示全部帖子

babytang 寫道:
tulipdgn,
...以前好鐘意買買買買,乜都買一餐,.......宜家行街只係買BB嘢,自己既嘢夠就算,.........買比自己百幾蚊都覺得好貴,買比一一,如果有用,幾百蚊都覺得唔貴!

me too!

大宅

95#
發表於 05-3-15 13:51 |顯示全部帖子

Chrisitne,

I saw Hei Hei recent photos, very very cute ar!
Why he hurt his head? (you wrote his head had a tall bldg there)

大宅

96#
發表於 05-3-15 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

Carmenwong 寫道:
Wa, Christine, Hei Hei 好靚仔, 好 'C' 文!
康康就成隻馬‘樓‘敢!!最近仲搞到塊面‘於‘左2條線,好搞野!

Carmen,
Why so pity "ar" Hong Hong?
Hong Hong big boy already! He have his hair cut? You did it? :mrgreen:

大宅

97#
發表於 05-3-15 21:37 |顯示全部帖子

tulipgdn 寫道:

Milka,
你有冇考慮參加生日會呀?

Even I want it is too late, right? ?-(

大宅

98#
發表於 05-3-15 21:42 |顯示全部帖子

chrisitne,
My hubby saw Hei Hei photos today, he said he is very "beautiful", I told him he is a boy ar! :mrgreen: He then said he is very lovely but he asked me a silly question "why they help him to make up"? ?-(

大宅

99#
發表於 05-3-15 21:51 |顯示全部帖子

Longbma,
Longlong look alike you. You are also look beautiful :mrgreen:

大宅

100#
發表於 05-3-15 21:53 |顯示全部帖子

bigtabo,
How come Charlotte have only one photo here only? I want to visit her album but can not Ah!

首頁

尾頁

跳至