尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5428

1#
發表於 04-3-3 09:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 星加坡旅遊日記!

Hi melvinma,

可唔可以介紹市中心酒店呀, 我想交通方便, 近mtr.

另外, 12:30pm落機, 5:00pm先有船去bintan, 中間幾個鐘, 可以點安排呢?
thanks.

男爵府

2#
發表於 04-3-3 14:12 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks vkzone. 請問你提供的Nirwana價錢係嚮邊度book. Internet? 三歲六個月大的小朋友點charge呢?

Thanks melvinma, 一家三口的行李, 個suitcase想細都難,唔知碼頭可唔可以寄存? btw, 你覺得bintan or batam靚d呀?

男爵府

3#
發表於 04-3-9 15:30 |顯示全部帖子

Melvinma,
原來mtr已經直達機場! 好方便喎. 我七八年前去過新加坡炸. 係呀, 要嚮Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal上船, 可唔可以講多d Tampines, 果區商場大唔大? Tampines咁近機場, 我去食餐晏, 逛下街都好丫.

男爵府

4#
發表於 04-3-10 11:00 |顯示全部帖子

Melvinma,
唔該晒你呀! 剛剛見到Lonely Planet本書都有句Tampines has the big Century Park shopping mall. 我當個mall係沙田新城市廣場arm唔arm, 係唔係一出mrt就到呢?
東海岸公園有mug ga? 我見都好近Ferry Terminal.
另, 唱坡紙邊度唱抵d, 香港or新加坡? 新加坡有mug野值得買呢?
唔好意思, 咁多問題. 希望你多d提點下. 我會4月6日出發, 先去bintan, 住Nirwana Resort (原本想住Angsana, 但full左), 新加坡就暫定M Hotel or Meritus Mandarin. 不過要睇下agent覆的價錢先.

男爵府

5#
發表於 04-3-16 09:13 |顯示全部帖子

richsmart,

代答:
ferry schedule: www.brf.com.sg
bintan resorts: http://www.bintan-resorts.com/

Are you going to plan the trip on your own, even book the ferry ticket by yourself?

男爵府

6#
發表於 04-3-16 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

richsmart,

You mean you plan to stay at Nirwana on 4 April and catch the flight at 11:00am on 5 April. If this is the case, I think this schedule is impossible. The earliest ferry departs at 8:30am at Bintan. After taking into account the 1 hour time difference between Singapore and Bintan and the 45-minute ferry journey, you will reach Singapore at 10:15am.

男爵府

7#
發表於 04-3-16 10:17 |顯示全部帖子

richsmart,

Btw, have you brought the CX package yet? CX sells a new package called "stop@singapore for a spring gateway". Same price as the previous one but with more privileges. Unluckily, I have brought CX Bintan package already.

男爵府

8#
發表於 04-3-16 12:07 |顯示全部帖子

I plan to visit Singapore and Bintan from 6 April to 12 April with my husband and my daughter at 3.5 years old. The CX Bintan package is $3180 for an adult and $2080 for a child, including 3 nights at Nirwana Resort, daily breakfast, air ticket to Singapore and ferry transfer to Bintan. After the Bintan tour, I will spend another 3 nights in Singapore. I take the advice of Melvinma and will stay at M hotel which is $600 per room per night.

Comparatively, the Bintan package is more expensive than the Singapore package, especially for the child. But, I don't want to fuss over the ferry journey and take Bintan package at last.

For details of the stop@singapore for a spring gateway, please check with CX website: www.cathaypacific.com

男爵府

9#
發表於 04-3-17 13:50 |顯示全部帖子

Sentosa係人工沙灘, right? 唔好expect佢好有大自然feel, 我上website check過,underwater world 的入場費包埋去dolpin lagoon,1:30, 3:30 & 5:30pm 有meet-the-dolphin session.  underwater world另有night ocean. 我都想睇.

Melvinma>>> 想食pepper crab/ curry crab,有無名店介紹? Holland Village OK嗎?有什麼特色?另,香港的手機, 新加坡適唔適用? Millions Thanks.

男爵府

10#
發表於 04-3-18 09:25 |顯示全部帖子

richsmart,

I don't think that there are many places for sight-seeing. I go to Bintan for lesiure and some watersports. My husband will go for scuba diving and I will take spa treatment. We are lazy guys and most likely, we will just eat and swim for the 3 days.

Having said that, there are some activities outside the resort, e.g. mangrove tour, elephant park, bicycle ride, day trip to Indonesian local towns such as Tanjung Pinang. But all these seem not attractive enough as I have similar experiences in other SE Asia countries.

男爵府

11#
發表於 04-3-18 18:27 |顯示全部帖子

summama,

Do you like something colonial? In my last visit to Singapore, I like Raffles very much. It looks as if HK's Peninsula. I plan to Chijme, close to Raffles, in my coming journey too.

Clark Quay is more interesting on Sat. night. You may consider to swop your intinerary for Fri and Sat.

No one here mentioned 海南chicken rice. Becasue of Avian Flu???? I heard that Charterbox at Oriental Hotel and 文東記 are good. But the first one is quite expensive, about HK$80 for a dish.

男爵府

12#
發表於 04-3-19 08:42 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry. one mistake. It should be "Chatterbox at Mandarin Hotel", on Orchard Road. :-P

男爵府

13#
發表於 04-3-19 09:18 |顯示全部帖子

umm, it is 文華. The one in HK is Mandarin Oriental, so I always mix up the two. I double checked a travel guide last night and it should be at Mandarin Hotel, Orchard Road.

男爵府

14#
發表於 04-3-19 12:09 |顯示全部帖子

A very interesting subject. As far as I know, there are three hotels with similar names in Singapore:
(1) Oriental Hotel - in Marina Square, under the MandarinOriental group;
(2) Marina Mandarin Hotel – also in Marina Square;
(3) Meritus Mandarin Hotel – on Orchard Road, where you can find the Chatterbox. It claims itself as “chicken rice capital of the world”. The website is www.mandarin-hotel.com.sg

I just want to make sure that no one here will go to the wrong place. Don't take it seriously. Afterall, there may be no one here want to have chicken rice. :-P

Let's share our information and experience.

男爵府

15#
發表於 04-3-19 15:43 |顯示全部帖子

jchan,
nice to chat with you here. Are you looking for a Bintan package? I just bought one from Lotus Tour. They post packages on the web - www.lotus-tours.com. One small tip- you can bargain. I don't know about that but at the end, they offer free breakfast for my child.

男爵府

16#
發表於 04-3-19 17:50 |顯示全部帖子

Jchan,

Oh really? I am glad to hear that my travel tips are useful. Actually, I am benefited by BK as well, ranging from food, travel, child education to school, etc. So many members share valuable information and tips with us.

My Bintan package is $3180 for an adult and $2080 for a child, including 3 nights at Nirwana Resort, daily breakfast, air ticket to Singapore and ferry/land transfer to Bintan resort. I will stay from 6 to 9 April.

男爵府

17#
發表於 04-3-29 14:09 |顯示全部帖子

Melvinma,

You said in another topic that it was illegal to use walkie talkie in Japan. How about in Singapore and Bintan? Is it legal to use it? Actually, I plan to bring a pair to enhance communication in my coming trip.

Thank you for your advice.

男爵府

18#
發表於 04-4-13 13:41 |顯示全部帖子

Hi! 去完新加坡la. 旅途so far so good, 好熱呀, 夜間動物園藉得一去, 但我去當日係公眾假期, 好多人, 排隊買飛都成大半個鐘…. ducktour成S$33一個人, 無mug特別, 可以唔坐.... Underground Water world & Dolpin Lagoon 都令人失望…….Botanic Garden 反而幾靚……Wheelock place 有間叫Borders 的書局, 好大, 專賣英文書….原來香港大眾書局的優惠咭在新加坡都適用, 不過我番左香港先知….有間女裝鞋連鎖店叫Charles & Keith, d鞋又平又靚….M Hotel好方便, 又新, 但位於商業區, 夜晚好靜…..e-z Link Card等於香港的octopus, 方便搭車, 但有S$5係無得退款, 搵笨d

男爵府

19#
發表於 04-4-14 09:11 |顯示全部帖子

vkzone,
而e-z Link Card是否在mrt的票務站買呀? ---------Yes.
最少幾多錢? 可以用多久呢? --------最少S$15, 包括$7車費, $3按金(refundable), $5手續費(non-refundable), 每次增值最少S$10, 交回張咭可退回餘款和按金. 坐mrt和香港一樣, 出入閘拍咭, 坐巴士記得上車和落車都要拍咭, 因為巴士係分段收費.
聖淘沙的沙灘正唔正呀?------我覺得麻麻, 淺水灣靚d, ha ha.
而坡紙在機場exchange的rate ok嗎?-------我係新加坡機場兌$4.7

男爵府

20#
發表於 04-4-16 16:17 |顯示全部帖子

$990!!!!太過份la………………………咁平!!!

melvinma>>>
小朋友當然開心啦, 整個行程為佢tailor-made咁, Bintan好靚, 椰林樹影, 水清沙幼, 游水游足三日, 係間房舊d; 新加坡就睇動物, 食野, 最鍾意chili crab, 嚮Holland Village食左件好正的cheese cake, 但唔知點解, China Town竟然搵唔到肉骨茶. 因為帶住女女, 無mud機會shopping, 我去買鞋, 佢都好唔耐煩呀, 只係逛書局(又係佢至愛!) 買左d故事書, 練習簿.

M Hotel is very good. 多謝你既好介紹. Hotel對面是巴士站, 我地經常搭巴士出入, 當city tour. 用張e-z link card 好方便, 去Suntec City, Esplande, Sentosa等, 搭巴士重快過搭mrt, 的士就主要往來機場. 碼頭, east coast, 的士費真是很便宜呀.

有一點你唔好介意, 我覺得新加坡人好cool, 無mud笑容, 問野都唔係好想應咁..... 扣分.

睇左你tokyo之旅, 正呀!

首頁

尾頁

跳至